BECOME A MEMBER OF HANBURY SHOW TODAY
Buy your membership online:
The Hanbury Countryside Show is an annual event held on the first Saturday in July. As a member you will have a great opportunity to appreciate privileged facilities at our event which includes a combination of equestrian, agriculture, entertainment, food and shopping. Membership is an expression of interest in and support for the aims and objects of the Hanbury Countryside Show Society.
As a member you will receive the following benefits:
• One free admission ticket and members badge
• Access to the sponsors and members enclosure, where seating and free light refreshments will be available.
• Access to Bar, Restaurant and high class toilet facilities.
• Forward car parking (pass will be provided) until the area is full.
• Annual newsletter by email.
• Entry fee reduction - 10% for livestock and equine classes (only applicable to pre-entries made before the day) - discount code to be made available on request.
Become a Vice-President
Vice-Presidents will receive all benefits that the members have, and in addition they will receive the following benefits.
• An additional free admission ticket and two Vice-President badges.
• A Schedule of Classes will be sent alongside the badges and tickets.
• Two member’s lunches will be provided as part of the package.
• A list of Vice-Presidents will appear in the Show programme.
Option to pre-purchase lunch at £12 per meal. Pre booking of lunches is required to ensure availability. A limited number of lunches will be available on show day at the higher price of £16 per meal. Lunches will consist of cold meats, hot new potatoes and a selection of salads followed by dessert.
Please note that children under 12yrs have free entrance to the Show, however a junior or family membership must be purchased for access to the member`s enclosure.
For further details please phone Sally Moore on 07793 099377 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Show will make no refund of membership or Vice-Presidency subscriptions in the event of the Show being cancelled or for whatever reason. The Hanbury Countryside Show has the right to refuse any membership application.
(Membership of the Hanbury Countryside Show does not make you a society member therefore there is no voting entitlement)
Dogs are not permitted in the members’ enclosure; except for guide or assistance dogs
If you are a member and you wish to enter equine or livestock classes online you will require a discount code to gain 10% off your entry fees. Please contact the Secretary to request the code: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.