BECOME A MEMBER OF HANBURY SHOW TODAY
Buy Membership Online: LINK
The Hanbury Countryside Show is an annual event held on the first Saturday in July. As a member you will have a great opportunity to appreciate privileged facilities at our event which includes a combination of equestrian, agriculture, entertainment, food and shopping. Membership is an expression of interest in and support for the aims and objects of the Hanbury Countryside Show Society (Charity Reg. 1160102). With a membership, not only are you supporting the Society and the wider rural community, you will receive the following benefits:
• Free admission ticket & members' badge which gives you:
• Exclusive access to the sponsors & members' enclosure, with ringside seating, catering and licenced bar
• Superior toilet facilities
• Forward car parking in the members' car park until full
• Entry fee reduction - 10% for livestock and equine classes (only applicable to pre-entries made before the day) - discount code to be made available on request.
Become a Vice-President and receive extra benefits:
• Additional free admission ticket & two Vice-President badges
• Schedule of Classes
• Two members' lunches (included)
• Your name appearing on the list of Vice-Presidents in the Show programme
Lunches are available to book. They consist of cold meats, hot new potatoes, a selection of salads and a dessert. Pre-booking lunch is strongly advised to ensure availability. Pre-purchased meals cost £15.00. A limited number of lunches will be available on show day at the increased price of £20.00 per meal.
Please note, children under 12yrs have free admission to the Show, however a junior or family membership must be purchased for access to the members' enclosure. Membership for children aged 3yrs and under is free and no badge is required to gain access to the members' enclosure.
For further details please phone Sally Moore on 07793 099377 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Show will make no refund of membership or Vice-Presidency subscriptions in the event of the Show being cancelled or for whatever reason.
- The Hanbury Countryside Show has the right to refuse any membership application.
- Membership of the Hanbury Countryside Show does not provide a voting entitlement.
- Dogs are NOT permitted in the members’ enclosure; except for guide or assistance dogs.
If you are a member and you wish to enter equine or livestock classes online you will require a discount code to gain 10% off your entry fees. Please contact the Secretary to request the code: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.